Mission: Pinecrest Academy Wesley Chapel will provide a safe and nurturing learning environment in which all students are able to master state and national standards. Through ongoing assessments, engaging activities, and collaboration with students and parents, we will achieve student success.
The Vision of Pinecrest Academy, Inc. is Empowering lifelong learners with the knowledge and values required for productive global leadership. As such, Pinecrest Schools are required to:
▪ Foster an expectation of student excellence
▪ Instill a college-bound mindset
▪ Implement a rigorous standards-based instructional program building college readiness at every level starting at the elementary grades
▪ Partner with parents to support the family through their child’s academic career at the school and beyond
▪ Collaborate with various stakeholders and supports to ensure quality outcomes for all students and in turn the school and consequently the entire Pinecrest family.
Pinecrest Academy Wesley Chapel will provide all students with a core curriculum of English/language arts (ELA), Mathematics, Social Science, Science, and a rich array of specials/electives in Performing and Fine arts, health, physical education, and world languages and technical curricula, including Project Lead the Way.
Pinecrest schools meet high standards of student achievement through the delivery of a rigorous and relevant curriculum with emphasis on mastery of benchmarks aligned to the Florida Standards. The school will combine the best practices developed by the Pinecrest network and those principles driving essential school reform nationwide.
A place where dreams come true | Welcome
Pinecrest Academy Wesley Chapel is committed to placing emphasis on individual student achievement by nurturing a positive environment which causes the raising of expectations and standards through innovative teaching methods designed to achieve success.
SEND US A MESSAGE